Monday, January 16, 2006

Why are we waiting?

41 weeks today. D-day plus 7. The midwife says that the doctors *may* want to induce at +10 although the policy of our local hospital is to wait until +14, so we can ward them off for a bit. Really don't want another induction. REALLY! Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Just finished another mug of raspberry leaf tea and preparing to go to bed for three hours of insomnia plus contractions (as per the last few nights). Feeling low, fragile, emotional.


Post a Comment

<< Home